[Korean Drama] Angel Eyes Quotes & Narration (Episode 1 - 10)

----- Angel Eyes Quotes & Narration moved to Korean Drama Quotes -----


"There's someone I really want to see. I want to see how he looks at me, how he looks when he laughs. Will a day really come when I will be able to see him?" 

-Yoon Soo Wan-


"You... with your beautiful eyes, I'll let you see my handsome face. Wait for me" 

-Park Dong Joo-






"The recognized each other at first glance like it was a fate. They will fall in love if they meet again no matter when or with what face they meet, could it be possible?"


-young Yoon Soo Wan-







"Like when the siren rings and my body runs out after it, when I think of him, it's like that - my heart automatically beats for him." 

-Yoon Soo Wan-



"I am going to stick to you like a piece of gum and I'll never fall off. I'm not going to lose you again." 
-Park Dong Joo-






"It might merely be a first love for someone, but for someone else, it might be something that cannot be forgotten for the rest of their lives" 

-Park Dong Joo-