New Stills of Jung Hye Young as Head Gisaeng for Gu Family Secret

Sean and Jung Hye Young are one celebrity couples that I admire & adore. So I was really excited when I knew that Jung Hye Young has chosen Gu Family Secret as her drama comeback in 2.5 years. I didn't really like Return of Iljilmae (the narration part annoyed me), but I watched all Jung Hye Young's scenes. She's a gorgeous lady, and she's even more beautiful wearing hanbok. And I thoroughly enjoy her natural acting.

Gu Family Secret has just released the latest stills of Jung Hye Young, who transformed as a gentle & nurturing Head Gisaeng Chun Soo Ryun. These stills perfectly captured Jung Hye Young's amazing transformation as Chun Soo Ryun.



Jung Hye Young has gone through intensive dance training to learn this traditional dance [‘Ohgomu’ (‘Five Drum Dance’)]. The scene was filmed for 6 hours in freezing temperature, and she earned praises for her enthusiastic and outstanding performance. I can not wait to watch this scene!


Source: Nate 1 | 2 | Allkpop